Confidential phone support for people living with HIV in Greenwich
At METRO we understand how being diagnosed with HIV can turn people’s lives upside down.
We will enable you to find the service that works for you, including:
- Emotional support
- Information on HIV treatment and adherence
- Health and wellbeing information
- Financial support in an emergency
- Back to work information and support / volunteering opportunities
- Advice and advocacy in Welfare and Housing
- Access to Food Bank vouchers
- Peer support services
- Referral to sexual health and contraception services
Get in touch
Call our HIV support helpline on 020 8305 5006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.