METRO Charity and our partners are out and about for National HIV Testing Week.
Out in Soho?
- Duke of Wellington, 21st November 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Central YMCA, 26th November 12:00 noon - 3:00pm
- Clone Zone Soho, 26th November 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Ku Leicester Square, 28th November 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Ku Soho, 28th November 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Out in Greenwich?
- African Testing Clinic, Clover Health Centre, Woolwich, 30th November 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- GSH@Plumstead Health Centre, Plumstead, 24th November 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- GSH@ThePoint Woolwich, 25th November 1:30pm - 5:30pm
- GSH@Ferryview Health Centre, Woolwich, 25th November 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Pitstop Clinic, METRO Greenwich, 25th November 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- GSH@ThePoint, Woolwich, 26th November 1:00pm-5:00pm
- GSH@Gallions Reach Health Centre, Thamesmead, 27th November 3-5pm
- Pitstop Clinic, METRO Greenwich, 28th November 11:00am -1:00pm
- Visit the Health Bus in General Gordon Square, Greenwich, 1st December 12:00 noon - 6:00pm
Out in other parts of London?
- Chariots Sauna, Shoreditch, 22nd November 2pm - 5pm
- Central Station, King's Cross, 23rd November 3pm - 6pm
- The Locker Room, Vauxhall, 24th November 5pm - 8pm
- Expectations Shop, Hackney, 26th November 5pm - 7pm
- Mottingham Community Learning Shop, 26th November 2pm - 4pm
- London City Hall, London Bridge, 27th November 12 noon - 3pm
- Sailors Sauna, Limehouse, 27th November 5pm - 8pm
- Macks Pharmacy, Penge, 28th November 11am - 5pm
- Two Brewers, Clapham, 28th November 12 noon - 5pm
Out in Medway?
- Chatham Stop Smoking Service, 21st November 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Chatham Stop Smoking Service, 24th November 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Visit the Testing Bus at the Pentagon Shopping Centre, Chatham, 28th November 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Ship Inn, Rochester, Saturday 28th November 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Thank you to our funders: London HIV Prevention Programme (LHPP), HIV Prevention England (HPE), A Better Medway, Royal Borough of Greenwich, and London Borough of Bromley.
Joe - Mentoring
The programme had such an impact on my life that I decided to come on board as a volunteer mentor!
Ebere - First Point
I wish this service was around when I was newly diagnosed. I felt my world had fallen apart around me and I didn't know which way to turn for support. You are offering a very valuable service.
Joan - First Point
Thank you so much for taking time to listen to me and truly understand how I am feeling. This is the only appointment I've had regarding HIV that didnít feel rushed.
Sarah - Counselling
The help and understanding I experienced from everyone I came into contact with whilst using the Metroís services was amazing.
Simon - Mentoring
By discussing things at such an intimate level with my mentor, I really came face to face with some of the reasons why I was taking chances before.
Peter- First Point
I felt so relieved to have a named First Point worker who I can call if I need to be referred to a particular service.
Kwasi - Mentoring
During the 6 month programme, I developed a close relationship with my mentor. Knowing that I would have to talk to him honestly about what I did in the previous 2 weeks somehow forced me to be safe every time I had an encounter.
Michael - Counselling
I gained a huge amount of help from the counselling service and would like to thank the service for offering so much support.
Abimbola- First Point
It has been a long time since I felt that someone actually listened to me.
David - Counselling
Outstanding people. Outstanding service. Outstanding counselling. Truly something that has allowed me to turn my life around.